LAFAYETTE, CALIF. – October 11, 2011 – TechExcel, Inc., a leading provider of Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and IT Service Management (ITSM) and customer support software, today announced its annual global user conference will be held October 24-28 at the Argonaut Hotel, located in San Francisco’s historic Fisherman’s Wharf. The TechExcel 2011 User Conference and Training Summit is a five-day event that will include technology sessions; hands-on workshops; and contributions from customers, partners and industry thought leaders from across the globe. Information on speakers, tracks and registration is available at https://www.techexcel.com/conference/2011/index.html.
The ability to rapidly and cost efficiently adapt to changes in the market is a key priority for organizations throughout the world. TechExcel will give IT executives, developers, distributors and partners the opportunity to learn how world-class businesses are transforming and optimizing their business processes for greater ROI and competitive advantage. Keynote speakers and enterprise-scale customers sharing first-hand testimony on best practices and success stories include:
- TechExcel, Inc: Dr. Tieren Zhou, CEO and Chief Software Architect
- Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC (SCEA): Ritchard Markelz , Sr. Director of Global First Party Quality Assurance
- THQ, Inc: Ryan Arnold, Senior Database Administrator
- Websense, Inc: Vince Broyles, Manager-Software Development
- Informatica Corporation: Giles Davidson, Principal Software and Configuration Engineer
- Corvel Corporation: Beth Borman, Technical Writer & Project Coordinator and Don Welch, Software Development Manager
- ABS Nautical Systems: Fernando Lehrer, VP of Product Management
- MESSA: Craig Parker, Associate Manager-IT
- Novartis: Chris Shields, US Service Desk Manager
- Vibra Healthcare: Director of Service Management
- Barco Liége: Michael Hooreman, Quality Manager
- iRely: George Olney, Chief Operating Officer
Attendees will also have the opportunity to meet one-on-one with TechExcel senior executives and given an advance preview of new product features and capabilities planned for 2012, including enhancements to its ServiceWise and DevSuite product lines:
ServiceWise 9.0, the latest versions of the company’s IT Service Management and customer support software, includes logical asset maps, remote control options, a new knowledge interface and improved collaboration between support teams and their customers. The upcoming release also includes a new AssetWise Web client which features Asset Link discovery integrations with both commercial and open-source asset discovery tools such as OCS Inventory NG, Centennial Discovery, LANDesk and many more.
DevSuite 9.0, the next generation of TechExcel’s application lifecycle management software, includes performance enhancements to all modules within the suite and new features that extend traceability and visibility of requirements and specifications during the planning, development and testing phases. With general availability planned before the end of the year, the new release also includes portfolio level reporting via iOS and Android applications, simple specification and task editing via iOS and Android applications, and enhanced performance for geographically distributed teams via multi-site capabilities.
TechExcel’s integrated IT service management, customer support and software development solutions enable companies to eliminate process inefficiencies to deliver new products and services to market faster and improve customer satisfaction. For additional information, visit www.techexcel.com.